Umbra Triflora Hanging Planter for Window, Indoor Herb Garden, White/Brass sells on Amazon. I think the price is very good. Please read some of the reviews and see what people thought of the product. **If you’re not sure whether to buy, add to cart, and you can come back to it later!**
- DISPLAY PLANTS IN ANY WINDOW: By hanging 3 small planters on an extendable metal rod, Triflora makes it easy to water and display plants in your window without taking up space on the window sill
- ADJUSTS HORIZONTALLY AND VERTICALLY: Slide Triflora’s three ropes along the metal rod and adjust their lengths to fully customize the placement of each hanging planter
- HOLDS STANDARD SIZE POTS: Triflora hanging planter features durable melamine planters that fits standard 3-inch diameter pots; so, there’s no need for re-potting. Holds up to 22lbs
- ALL MOUNTING HARDWARE INCLUDED: Triflora comes with mounting hardware, fits any standard 24-inch window, and can be ceiling or wall-mounted; ideal for herbs, succulents, vines and more
- DESIGNED BY CHRIS SNELL AND DAYNA MAILACH: Chris and Dayna were inspired by many of the DIY crafts they’ve seen people create in order to hang plants in their windows and wanted to simplify the process. The tendency to house indoor plants by the window made the utility of the drapery rod a natural fit for this design.