2020 New Pet Bath & Massage Brush sells on Amazon. I think the price is very good. Please read some of the reviews and see people thought of the product.**If you’re not sure whether to buy, add to cart, and you can come back to it later!**
- 🔥BUILT-IN A SHAMPOO RESERVOIR! – Bath time can actually become a fun experience when this dog brush is used. Push down on bulb at top firmly to dispense shampoo through bristles. The flexible rubber bristles remove loose hair and dirt, while gently lathering the dog’s coat without causing it any discomfort.
- 🔥EFFECTIVE YET GENTLE! – The soft rubber tips quickly scrub away dirt, dead skin and loose fur making it an excellent pet brush for grooming and bathing. It leaves pet skin clean and helps restore sheen and luster to the coat. Our handheld grooming tool won’t pull on hair making it a perfect brush for pets with sensitive skin. Our dog bath brush also help soap bubbles penetrate into hair root, allowing less product to go further. Achieve a deeper clean than shampooing alone.
- 🔥EASY TO CLEAN & GET CREATIVE! – Simply run the brush under water after use and after discarding excess hair to clean the brush nubs. Hair will clean off with ease and be ready for the next use! Use this versatile tool to remove shed hair from carpets, fabric couches, or other upholstered pet furniture. Add whichever soap you’d like, and scrub away. The hair easily rinses off the brush.
- 🔥PETS LOVE THE MASSAGING BRISTLES! – We may think the the brush tooth is a little stiff, but it is comfortable for dogs and will more helpful to remove shed hairs and help soap bubbles penetrate into hair root, adds sheen to the dog’s coat and massages dog’s skin.Our rubber brush is much gentler on your pet than coarse firm slicker brushes and is a great alternative to a metal bristle brush.
- 🔥MASSAGE YOUR PETS! – Pets will start to relax under the brush’s motion. Use this pet shower brush with proper pets bath is key to maintaining your pet’s vigorous good health.Dual-effects of massaging the skin while stimulating capillaries which enhance healthy skin and coats. YOUR PET WILL NOT ONLY ‘LOOK’ GOOD BUT ‘FEEL’ GREAT TOO!