26800mAh PD Portable Chargersells on Amazon use code WSNXMO7C and save. I think the price is very good. Please read some of the reviews and see what people thought of the product. Do check how you might qualify for a free shipping offer if available.
- Massive 26800mAh Large Capacity & Powerful Compatibility: Universal fit for Nintendo Switch, iPhone Xs/XR/X/8, Google Pixel, Samsung Galaxy, Sony, Blackberry, HTC series, USB-C cell phones and more etc. With its 26800mAh capacity, it charges iPhone 8 7 times, Galaxy S8 5 times, Nintendo Switch 3.5 times, ipad mini 3 times, 2017/ 2016 Macbook and tablets at least 2 times, notebook at least once, that’s enough power to last an entire trip.
- USB-C Power Delivery & QC 3.0 Quick Charge: This 26800mAh PD (power delivery) & QC 3.0 Quick Charge Portable Charger, it could charge your Quick Charge devices such as cell Phones, tablets which has QC 2.0/3.0 or PD 2.0/3.0 quick charge function at its fastest speed. And non-quick charge devices also charge at its max charging speed.
- 3 Inputs & 4 Outputs: 3 Types inputs matched, you could use any one of your Older or Newest Android Phones cables or iPhone series cables to recharge this power bank. 4 Outputs max to allow you charge your various devices or family members’ devices, great for power share or travelling.
- Safety First A+ battery & Smart E 3.0 Tech: A+ battery for over 500 charge / recharge cycles; includes overcharge, short circuit, and current surge protection. Equipped with Charmast Smart E 3.0 tech and Voltage Boost technology ensure high-speed stable charging for your devices. It automatically detects and adjusts the charging current to obtain the fastest charging, advanced IC for safer and better conductivity.
- Quick Charging and Recharging External Batteries: How Quick those PD or QC works?? PD (Power Delivery) and QC 3.0 tech, offering best charging recharging experience. 7 hours recharging time by PD 3.0/2.0 adapter. Within 45 mins, charge compatible devices up to 80%, 4 times faster than standard portable chargers.( Non–Quick Charge devices also charge at its max-speed allowed).
You May Like This