KitchenAid 11 Cup Food Processor sells on Amazon, for what I think is a very good price. Please read some of the reviews and see what people thought of the product. Do check how you might qualify for a free shipping offer if available.
- Easy to use – one-click, twist-free bowl assembly with a latched lid for easy set up
- Simple controls – with 3 speed options high, low, and pulse speeds to handle a variety of ingredients with precision
- Easy to clean – with the sealed, leak-resistant work bowl, which means less food gets trapped in the bowl and lid. The bowl, lid, and accessories are all dishwasher-safe
- Chop, puree, shred, and slice – everything from cucumbers to tomatoes, cheeses, and more with the reversible medium slicing/shredding disc or multi-purpose blade
- Easy to store – with a compact design, in-bowl accessory storage and convenient cord wrap
You May Like This