Fisher-Price Think & Learn Code-a-Pillar Twist sells on Amazon. I think the price is very good. Please read some of the reviews and see what people thought of the product. Do check how you might qualify for a free shipping offer if available.
- Early coding and problem-solving toy for preschoolers ages 3-6 years
- 1 motorized head and 5 permanently attached segments
- Each segment has a dial for kids to turn to program a path for Code-a-pillar Twist
- 1,000+ possible combinations
- Includes volume control, light-up eyes, and fun sound & light effects