Texsens Bug Zapper & Camping Lantern sells on Amazon. I think the price is very good. Please read some of the reviews and see what people thought of the product. Do check how you might qualify for a free shipping offer if available.
- IP67 Highly Rainproof: when you are outdoor activities, do not worry about rainy days. And there is no impact on the bug zapper if you accidentally put it into water for it can be soaked in the water in a short time. But remember not to soak the zapper in the water for a long time, or it may cause the damages to the product.
- 2-IN-1 Bug Zapper & Lantern: A perfect combination of the mosquito killer lamp, using physics formula to eliminate mosquito! Safe to use, environmental friendly, energy efficient, non-toxic, high end style, energy saving. Charge via USB, so there’s no need to worry about outages, whether indoor or outdoor.(Please recharge after receiving.)
- Safe & Convenient: Texsens bug zapper using physical method to attract and eliminate insects. No chemicals involved in the mosquito zapper, no fumes, no smell, no sprays, no mess, toxic-free and pollution free, which is harmless to your health. So this is a trustworthy bug zapper to help you won’t be plagued by mosquito bites, fly buzz and so on.
- Adjustable Brightness & Deformation Combination: The mosquito zapper lantern has 3 different lighting modes, providing you 3 different brightness levels, you can choose the modes which is suitable for you. There are two switching modes for lampshade, which can be changed freely. And the electric bug zapper can be charged by AC adapter, computer and power bank, very convenient to charge, even in the outdoor place.
- Long Lifespan &Economical: Charging through the USB socket, low temperature and low power consumption. 2-in-1 bug zapper lantern has long service life, and built in 18650 power lithium batteries. Very portable to be put in bag and carried to wherever you go, or hang on a hook or tree with lanyard. Convenient to use in outdoor, indoor, tent, closet, cabinet, corridor, workshop, basement, garage, stair, roof, camping, hiking, fishing, or a light source for late-at-night porch readings, etc.
Please follow and like us: