Gooby – Fleece Vest sells on Amazon. I think the price is very good. Please read some of the reviews and see people thought of the product. Do check how you might qualify for a free shipping offer if available.
- KEEP YOUR SMALL DOG WARM ALL WINTER LONG – When the cold weather hits, make sure your small dog isn’t shivering and stays warm with the soft and comfortable Gooby Fleece Dog Vest. Made with 100% polyester to keep moisture out like freezing rain or snow, and to help keep warm air in, so your dog always stays warm. This small fleece dog vest is safe, durable, and made to last.
- EASY-ON. EASY-OFF. – Imagine this – Outside it’s snowing and freezing and your dog HAS to go. Our Fleece Dog Vest is a pullover that you can quickly and easily put on your dog and head outside – no spending minutes struggling to put it on. It doesn’t require any velcro or zippers to keep secure, so when there’s an emergency, this hassle-free small dog fleece slips on and off with ease.
- STYLE MEETS FUNCTION – This isn’t your typical small dog sweater or dog jacket. Choose from over 17 different colors to make sure your small dog is the warmest and coolest dog on the block. It’s designed with armholes big enough for your dog to comfortably walk and go to the bathroom. Plus, it features an O-ring on the back to use for short winter walks. (not recommended if your dog pulls.)
- EASY TO CLEAN – During the winter, the cold weather means your dog’s winter clothes are exposed to salt, snow, and all that gross sidewalk slush. That’s why we made the dog fleece vest machine-washable to remove any dirt easily. No hand-washing or worrying about the fleece getting ruined after one walk. Throw it in the washer and dryer, and it’s good to go for your next winter adventure.
- ACCURATE SIZING TO FIT YOUR SMALL DOG – We make finding a winter fleece vest that accurately fits your small dog easier than any other winter sweater or jacket. Simply measure your dog’s chest size with a tape measure and choose from one of our five easy-fit sizes that suit your dog. We also recommend choosing a neck opening that is bigger than the size of your dog’s head for accurate fitting.
Please follow and like us: